Tax Analysts and Accountant
Our mission is to accelerate the globalization, so that companies around the world can access latin american market providing local payment methods to it's users easily. Founded in 2017 and with billions processed, FacilitaPay is one of the largest cross border payment provider in Brazil and we're growing fast trough Latin America. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of growth strategies in Latin American by global companies. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. FacilitaPay is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the the way the world thinks about expanding businesses! Join the revolution!
Brazil based - GMT-3
As part of FacilitaPay tax and fiscal team you will work closely with the financial and treasury team to implement and execute the best practices for local and international tax declarations.
- Use all the treasury information to issue financial demonstratives and reports. Declare and schedule tax payments.
- Working closely with the treasury team to control the payments flow and declarations involved with operational transactions.
- Knowledge of payment institution declarations
- Ability to create operational reports and follow KPIs
- Ability to independently debug problems
- Proactive, self-driven mindset
- Good communicator
Nice to have
- Experience with financial institutions or payment institutions in Brazil
- Experience with global companies dealing with Latin American jurisdictions
- An understanding of FX market, international treasury, cross border payments
We're powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all our team and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.facilitapay.com/careers. We're excited to see what you're made of.
Learn more about us: